I'm going home today! Yea, baby, yea! My gawd, I've spent a quarter of my hols doing absolutely nothing. It was only towards the end that I started haven't somewhat fun - like yesterday when my aunt took my cousin (whose been having college so she couldn't spend time with us like she used to) and I to a Chinatown-ish place via LRT. The first time I took that mode of transport in Malaysia. It's kinda like the MRT but a whole lot different. XD. For one thing, it kinda stinks in the train (must be B.O. urgh.). Another, the train only has 2 compartments LOL. But then again, not many people take it so it wouldn't make much sense to have too big a train huh? Well, anyway, we bought lots of stuff and they're so bloody cheap! Food's not bad either by the way. Came back around eleven-ish. That was 7 hours spent walking! Haha... Oh, that's my dad calling me, I'm off to Singapore again - WOOHOOOO!
1:13 PM